In 2012, I was commissioned to write about the history of Dubrovnik for a local website.
Articles about Dubrovnik’s history:
- A Short overview of the history of Dubrovnik
- The foundationin the Dark Ages – balancing on a borderland
- Early medieval times
- The beginning of trade
- Trade Agreements with Balkan Countries
- Breaking Away From Venice and Territorial Expansion
- The Ottomans Arrive
- Dubrovnik’s Golden Age
- Dubrovnik as the Focal Point of Dalmatian Enlightment
- Rudjer Boskovic – Dubrovnik’s Shining Example of the Enlightement
- The Jews of Dubrovnik
I am also writting history articles about the medieval town of Korčula .